Digital Sculpture Project- Extension / Clumps/ Floating /

Digital Sculpture Project- Extension

The first digital sculpture which I finished after I had been Vienna. I would say that the most important thing I've learned in Agwandte is about how to deal with complex details, and here is the output.(Selected Work, Collected in my Portfolio " Excessive Forms")(2015).





Digital Sculpture Project- Clumps


The Num. 12 Digital Sculpture. I promise this is the last one which I finished in Vienna (lol).
Due to the severe working situation which I have to face in the near future, in this project I try to find a new design method in order to accelerate the entire production procedure (otherwise I guess I can't find any free time to make it after I start to work). From the very beginning 3d sketches to the final model and renderings it only takes 7 days to finish ( around working hours 28-35hrs), and the quality still remain great. (type a: +3 days more. 18 hrs)





Digital Sculpture Project- Floating


The Second digital sculpture which I finished in Vienna. Through changing the density of the lines to adjust the axis of the masses.